5 Things to Consider For an Effective “Thank You” Landing Page
Do you think that your marketing campaign ends when customers buy? No, it is not so. Marketing is a non-stop process that is required to acquire new customers, retain existing ones and build long term relationships with them.
What should you do to turn successful prospects into customers?
What should you do to help your customers stay with you?
The answers to these questions are definitely helpful in running a successful online marketing campaign. Careful planning should be your starting point. One of the crucial aspects that should not be overlooked is developing a “Thank You” Landing Page.
The research has proven that thank you pages help take customer communications to the next level. Indeed, it is the right place to carry on the conversation and build relationships, there by providing them your related offers and services. Use social media channels to share educational materials with them to help keep them updated. Let’s look at 5 important points to helps marketers create more opportunities and improve the customer’s experience.
- Focusing at increasing traffic: ‘Thank You’ carries an attractive aura. Here, you need not have to put extra efforts to add to your subject line. In addition, it’s the best time to share new opportunities and related services with your customers. So, make sure your thank you page is attractive, let your content be simple, include easy navigation and mention related offers. This will ensure your tone of appreciation and help keep the customer engaged through interesting and relative offers.
- Gathering the information: Remember, if a customer is satisfied, he or she would be happy to provide you additional information. You can gather more information, when your customer lands on your “Thank You” page and it can be used to improve upon business intelligence or as vital data for future campaigns. Offer something FREE to collect unavailable information. Ask for quick and short feedback.
- Improving social media engagement: Exploring the potential of social media to collect their feedback and update them on offerings is extremely beneficial for the growth of business.
- Placing of a call to action button: It is the most important element that should be well placed in a position that is clickable and prominent. Consider the placement of this button throughout your offer for those that need to read on before considering to click through. Reveal the benefits and use words to create urgency. It is a must to use this button appropriately; else it may hamper the conversion rate.
- Showing figures to present the picture. The research has shown that people believe more in numbers, verbal (such as a video, text and through dynamic graphic visuals. It is good to present your point with statistics, proofs and action, as it helps in winning over credibility and authenticity.
Many of the markets would agree that these efforts or points are hard to implement, but it is true that it can improve your chances of generating new leads and increase your online visibility when used correctly.
Are you leaving your customers on a positive note? Remember after pointing out their problems, offer clear, actionable solutions and show how your offer can provide traceable results.
How to retain your customers? By understanding to keep consistency in your message through a follow-up “Thank You” landing page that has engaging graphics, facts, testimonials and relevant offers, is sure to select the tone of a caring relationship. The client and you benefit. A continued touch focused on their needs help you both stay connected. Your customer will feel compelled to take your offer and will return for more.
How to improve upon relationship with them? Asking the right questions to a satisfied customer will open the door to the information that you need to refine your services and or products. Your customer will feel heard, and see that they are receiving a more tailored service or product from you. A business that listens to their customers requests and suggestions always gets priority attention to those who are not as thoughtful and attentive in their approach and continued communications and offers.
Remember you want to establish brand presence and build long term relations with customers. By following these helpful tips you will enjoy the benefits of keeping your current customers happy, see them returning and referring more business to you.