Ultimate Preparation Checklist – 7 Things Not to Miss at Marketo Marketing Nation Summit 2018
Like every year, Marketo’s Marketing Nation Summit is going to make some announcements in marketing and sales innovations at its premier Marketing Nation Summit event. While you are heading for this marketing event, you must be able to extract as much insights, information, takeaway in the latest tech, tools and trends in digital marketing as possible.
1. Heighten your Marketo expertise
Marketing Nation Summit is the ultimate place to be, to strengthen and widen your Marketo expertise – for this, make sure you attend University Day which covers various live demos, workshops, and presentations created by Marketo experts. All you need to do is to sign up for this event well in advance to give a huge boost to your Marketo proficiency.
Another way to boost your Marketo learning and expertise is by the Marketo Certification Exam and return as a Marketo Certified Expert – which will push you way ahead of the league of marketers in the industry.
However, before you attempt the Marketo Certified Expert exam, make sure you have acquired prior efficiency and experience in Marketo’s marketing automation platform. Apart from basic marketing automation knowledge, you need a minimum of one year of experience as a marketing automation professional, have hands-on proficiency in Marketo,as well as have a couple of years of experience in overall marketing activities and implementation in business uses.
3. Incredible Networking
Marketo’s Marketing Nation Summit presents a golden opportunity to widen your marketing network by joining more than 100 Marketo partners. Head to the Summit’s Expo Hall to connect with fellow marketing automation professionals and organizations to get diverse ideas, collaborate, with the right people as partners and clients, or find the right people for your organization. Also, do not forget to make the most of the ‘happy hours’ during fun evening events to connect with the right people, at the right place and time.
Now that we have mentioned the ‘Happy Hour’ events, then it is also worth adding here that attending Marketo Marketing Nation Summit is not all work, but play too! While you are busy connecting with the best minds of the industry, you can come here geared up to play and party hard at this event. Every year, Marketo’s Summit invites top-notch stars and artists who heighten the entertainment with their performance. This year is no exception with appearances by Jamie Foxx, Lyndsay Vonn, and Flo Rida!
5. Make a way for the Partner Summit
Make sure you make a list of the major Marketo LaunchPoint Partners and meet each of them. Marketo Summit brings together all its partners including Marketo’s Partner Team and Marketo executives to get updates on the new and upcoming features, upgrades, their plans for the future. Also, this is not an opportunity when you can establish thought leadership of your organization or leadership team by networking with Marketo partners.
6. Stay updated of latest ‘MarTech’
The Marketing Nation Summit will unite the the brightest in marketing technology who are contributing in diverse verticals such as, advertising, mobile marketing, social media, analytics, IT, customization, email and may others. This is considered one of the best and biggest marketing events to tap the opportunities meeting hundreds of ‘Martech’ enterprises and thought leaders to take all-informed and wise decisions in building the right marketing stack of technologies that will support your marketing and sales approaches with the tools you need to drive your business, revenue growth.
7. Best Live marketing sessions and workshops of 2018
Cook the secret success sauce for your organization by joining some of the best LIVE marketing sessions of the year. Get acquainted with winning strategies on various aspects of marketing ranging from automation, personalization, account-based marketing (ABM), analytics, marketing performance, customer experience, Marketo tools and many more by attending the following sessions –
- Automation, Personalization, and a Path to a 5X Return on Investment with Vince Warnock, Digital Marketing Manager, Cigna New Zealand Limited
- ABM Wins: Invoca shares how they tripled engagement from target accounts with Ari Echt Director of Account Based Marketing, Invoca
- Beyond Channels: What Else To Use To Capture The Data You Really Need (Workshop)with Emily Thornton, Jenny Robertson, Taylor Enfinger of ANNUITAS
- Budgeting for Marketing Performance: How to Save time, Spend Wisely & Do More with Less with Matthew Heinz, Heinz Marketing Inc
- Drive More Pipeline Faster with Sales & Marketing Coordinated Engagements with Louay Bachir, Marketo
- Email Deliverability 101: Winning The Inbox Wars (Workshop) with Carmi-Lopez Jones and Kiersti Esparza, Marketo
- Fearless Marketing In A GDPR World: Tips To Thrive Amidst New Regulations with Michelle Miles, Perukto
- Maximize Your Ad ROI: Get the Most from Your Ad Spend with Marketo with Frank Passantino, Marketo
- The Disciplined ABM Organization: What Successful Companies Do Differently with Matt Senatore, SiriusDecisions
- Why GDPR is Good News for Marketers with Peter Bell, Marketo
Do you want to maximize your experience at the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit? We can help you with practical tips and real-life examples – speak to our Marketo experts at at (408) 502 6765. Busy planning for the event? Simply drop your queries and requirements at services@ShowMeLeads.com.
Also, make sure our eminent speakers – Madhu Gulati on LinkedIn and Twitter (@mgulati) and Prash Shenoy on LinkedIn and Twitter (@shenoyprash) to stay updated on the latest Marketo and ABM updates and winning strategies.