Gone are the days, when just building websites was sufficient to promote business. Today, there are numerous of marketing tactics and techniques that are required to enhance online visibility and to attract visitors. It is because people love spending time online, rather than socializing in real or watching TV. It has also given businesses a new platform to increase their sale, taking advantages of online growth. However, marketers need to be very active in grabbing visitors’ attention and responding to their queries. They can promote the same either by customer contacts, inbound or outbound techniques, as per the specific needs and objectives.
Let’s look at eight important tips that could be used for successful online events.
1. Creating a Goal-oriented Theme: It is important to set up goal of an event. Do you want to enhance your reach? Do you want to spread information for your newly launched product? It is very much important to be specific about the goal so that you can create interesting and attractive content, be simple and clear in conveying your message, etc.
2. Using Multiple Platform to Invite: Marketers should convey their information through various channels. It would help you target more audience from different directions. Make sure that you use popular platforms to reach your audience. Don’t forget that personalized message is always beneficial.
3. Adding Fun with Surprise: Make sure that you do not sound boring in your message, as people like things with fun in them. Working out in this direction, add those things that people love to see, offer discount or promotion, add images, throw glance on some surprises, etc.
4. Socializing your event: Socializing of event leads to popularity. It also increases social sharing opportunities, leading to more conversation. Hence, marketers should focus at creating interesting social messages, sharing facts and interesting graphics that could attract audience.
5. Adding Call-to-Action: It leads to more registration and buying. So, don’t forget to add benefits or attractive features to entice attendees to register.
6. Staying Active: Marketers should plan their activities and stay engaged with customers for better returns. So, don’t forget to share interesting facts and information, use social media channels to send timely reminders, etc.
7. Following them up: Make sure that attendees are not left alone after the event, as they may come back with queries to proceed further. So be online even after the event to make it a success.
8. Getting Ready to Take More Information: Online events have been lot helpful in knowing information about the customers. It would build up new connections. At the same time, don’t forget to send ‘Thank You’ note at the end.
Today, online events are creating a great buzz in different business vertical. With a well-planned online event, you can win many new prospects for your business. So, take these tips into consideration while planning your online event, and spread your reach for more sales energy.
What do you think? Do you have any secrets to share with us? Let us know.