Events and occasions are a part of human life. Whether you look at academic level, personal level or official level, there are different types of events that take place. “Event manager” needs to be very cautious with regard to planning and managing of these events to insure it’s a success! Indeed, event management is a multifaceted activity that involves lots of planning, creativity, management, advertising and marketing so that they all roll down into one seamless choreographed process.
A carefully planned and managed event goes smoothly, keeping organizers and audience away from the related hassles. Are you able to manage the things well? Was your audience comfortable and satisfied with your services or managed event? Were you able to manage the expenses within the defined budget? There are so many integral aspects of an event that need active management of all these pieces. It might be very difficult to manage an event at every aspect, however, at the same time, if careful planning is done, you it can be work effective. Here’s how you can be called a great event planner. Let us show you how.
Learn how to spread the right message to attendees. Learn how to send the invitation to potential participants. Learn how to keep budgets under control. Learn how to offer good services to attendees. There are so many things to learn, before you turn out to be a good event planner. To make the things easier and simpler, there are different types of applications that have been designed to assist event managers in various ways to let the event go smooth.
- Volunteers for Salesforce: Manage your event and volunteer with this unique and interactive application. Keep record of your volunteer shifts, jobs and hours to keep track of the entire data and public signups. This application acts as a tool for managing organization’s events and people, helping managers to keep track of who the volunteers are, how they have worked and other related information. So that you can fetch the complete database of your event with just a few clicks.
- Validar Lead Import with AnySource: Lead import is the leading tool for managing, categorizing and importing offline lead sources. Know where your leads are imported from, such as web leads, exhibits or registration kiosks. This application has made it much easier for the managers to rank their leads to maximize sale efforts. The leads can be imported from one source, but can be used for more than one event. So, know who are they? Why are they there? The information gathered would be useful for consistent lead management processes. Validar is Marketo Integrated as well.
- Eventley Event Management 2.0 (Cloud, Social, Mobile): Eventley is a remarkable application to create and manage events and delight attendees. Mangers use it as an integrated platform to engage audience and can align in real time with sales and account team for target management.
- Linvio Events: Native Event Management for Salesforce: This application helps you manage networking events, seminars, workshops, etc. It has pre-built features of content management, payment processing, etc. that keeps track of data at various stages.
- TuLabel by Scout: TuLabel enables users to create printable labels in PDF formats. These labels can be of custom size or standard ones. So, create business cards, name tags, labels and much more from just Avery number. This is a straight forward and easy to use application.
Take advantage of these user-friendly applications, and the blessings of innovative technology and let your event step up towards flawless execution. Event Manager and marketers can now manage their events at the click of a mouse, while all along keeping track of data at the same time. Is your favorite one in this list or do you have some other? Would love to know please, feel free to share.